We are happy to announce DYSONA’s first call for paper in both DYSONA Applied and Life sciences journals. Accepted manuscripts will be published by the beginning of 2020.
Why to publish your work with DYSONA now?
- Free open access: Both DYSONA journals in life and applied sciences are open access journals. With the current free to publish policy, your work will reach wider audience and gain the real impact it deserves.
- Best works awards: Articles with the best qualities and articles with the widest audience in regards of reading, shares and citations counts will be awarded in regular bases. For more information, contact our office and ask for project PYRACUBE updates.
- DOI: all published articles via DYSONA platforms will have their special DOI identifiers.
- Best publishing practices: DYSONA journal is committed to maintain the best scientific ethics and publishing standards. Therefore, you can rest assure that your work is in safe hands and your rights will be protected during peer review and after publishing.
- Peer review policy: One of our main interests is to make sure that peer review process is being carried out smoothly. We will do our best to facilitate a rapid high quality peer review procedure.
- Multimedia: Your work will be published mainly on our journals’ platforms. However, works with high impact on community and the related scientific field, will be shared via other social media platforms and our main E-NAMTILA platform to gain wider attention.
- Indexing: The biggest challenge that faces newly established journals is indexing and visibility of the published works. we at DYSONA are doing our best at the mean time to index all our published content. As a start, we are collaborating with J-Gate database and AGRIS (FAO) to transfer our metadata after publication. Furthermore, we are coordinating with other indexing agencies and libraries so your published work have much increased visibility.
Visit our journals websites for more information regarding scopes, manuscript preparation and submission, reviewing and publishing procedures:
If you have any questions or suggestions, we will be happy to hear from you and be in touch at