Last updated: November 3, 2020
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of E-NAMTILA and its partners and licensors.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by E-NAMTILA.
E-NAMTILA has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that E-NAMTILA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
By submitting your work to one of our journals you agree to be bound by submission terms which are:
- The submitted work corresponds with the scopes and aims of the considered journal and is written in correspondence with its manuscript preparation and ethical guidelines. All the results and data should be generated by taking into consideration all the related scientific standards.
- The submitted work is not currently being considered for publication in other publication medium.
- Manuscripts which were submitted to other publishing bodies with rejection for a final decision can be considered in our journals. However, all the manuscript which are rejected by one of our journals should be submitted with the rejection letter (cause of rejection) in order to be considered for publication in another journal of ours, in this case please take into consideration that the original cause of rejection has been removed or does not cause a problematic issue in the new considered journal.
- Resubmitting a rejected manuscript to the same journal is prohibited unless clearly stated in the rejection letter that a resubmission can be taken into consideration
- The submitting author agrees that he/she has all the rights of submitting the work to our journals and the submission is being made in total agreement and awareness of other participant authors. This awareness includes but not limited to copyrighting, conflict of interest disclosing, full data providing, publishing procedure responsibilities and manuscript withdrawals consequences. The submitting author is responsible for submitting consequences.
- The submitted work will undergo a double sided peer review procedure and all the authors agree that they are aware of this fact and to coordinate with publishing parties to facilitate publication procedure.
- The authors agree to be fully aware of the concepts and definitions related to conflict of interests (COIs) and declare that they have fully reported all the (COIs) cases that might be related to the submitted work.
- Authors declare to be aware of our withdrawal policy which can range from a written notice to a full publication fee penalty depending on the time and effort spent by journal team before withdrawal request by the authors.
- The authors agree to be fully aware of the journal publication policy and that all the accepted researches will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY).
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.