DYSONA – APPLIED SCIENCE
The main interest of DYSONA – Applied Science is to publish the latest finding in the fields of applied science which include but not limited to:
- Agricultural sciences and engineering
- Electrical engineering and electronics
- Energy technology
- Architecture and civil engineering studies
- Applied environmental sciences
- Applied chemistry
- Applied physics
DYSONA – Applied Science main scope in its first phase will be regarding issues of community interest such as:
- Organic and eco-friendly communities, achieving food safety and security without harming effects on environment and its components, clean energy production handling storage and usage.
- Future cities, housing, transportation and services in human settlements of the future.
- Geo-engineering and applied environmental policies.
However, the journal first phase plan is not restricted to the previously mentioned sectors; all submitted manuscripts with significant impact on the community will be considered for publishing